The personal thinking space and portfolio of a British educational technologist who emigrated to the USA. The blog mostly covers ed tech related stuff.
The views expressed are mine and do not represent the opinion of any current or previous employer.
I’m a librarian and church historian by training but have moved to working in ed tech, on research and development projects connected to managing digital resources in education.
Currently working at Oregon State University Ecampus as an instructional designer. Previously at UW Oshkosh working on the adoption of ePortfolios as part of their participation in AAC&U’s LEAP initiative. Before that I worked for CETIS providing programme-level support for JISC’s strands of work around Open Educational Resources and Repositories. Before working for CETIS, I was a researcher at the Centre for Digital Library Research. For more information have a look at my CV.
- KavuBob on twitter
- rjohnrobertson on Skype
- R John Robertson on LinkedIn
- kavubob on about.me
- Open access copies of some of my publications are available through the University of Strathclyde’s institutional repository Strathprints
- My publications list in Google Scholar
- My presentations are available on slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/RJohnRobertson
- I collected interesting stuff on Scoop.it (but have lapsed somewhat)
Here’s an old Webmaker Intro.