Featured posts about the role of libraries in relation to Open Educational Resources:
- Libraries, Librarians and Open Educational Resources
- Libraries, Institutions, and Open Educational Resources: possible connections?
- Oer Literacies?
- Libraries and OERs: Open Ed papers and a survey
- Libraries and OERs: Survey Results and Preprint
- Returning to Libraries and OER
- The Role of Libraries and Information Professionals in OER Initiatives (link to report by Gema Bueno de la Fuente, Stuart Boon and myself)
- New OER for Information Literacy report and mailing list (link to report by Graham and Secker)
What do academic libraries have to do with open educational resources R. John Robertson, Open Ed 2010
The roles of libraries and information professionals in Open Educational Resources (OER) initiatives
By Gema Bueno-de-la-Fuente, R. John Robertson, Stuart Boon. August 2012
I’ve not had the opportunity to write up any more about this topic recently so I wanted to point out some other pieces of recent work.
- Link to Graham and Secker’s report from the CoPilot Study on “build[ing] an community of practice to share information literacy OERs.”
- There was also a mention of a new OER and libraries project by somebody – possibly the Association of International Universities (but I’m not sure, if you know please comment and I’ll update).